LegacyGT.com

Carbon Creations-Universal Fuel Canards

Hanger

is your flame suit on yet? :icon_bigg Be READY....be VERY READY :lol: j/k

(I personally wouldn't do it....but if you really how it looks/performs...get it...since you're modding, it might as well be somthing that you like...I say don't fall into the norm :D)

In Taiwan now...:spin:

well, I can tell you those work like little winglets...

You can also add a lip the edge of the fender in front of the wheels to create a low pressure area behind it. This will help cool the brakes.

With that being said, Im calling you a ricer for even considering posting about these in a Legacy GT forum.

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/html/emoticons/flame.gif

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

:lol: in fact i haven't really consider getting these for the Legacy, just likes the looks of it on other cars...wondering what does it do :icon_tong

downforce. Its like having a wing. It increases front end downforce. Or in the case of most street cars, it decreases front end lift ;)

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Please Mccorry help me delete this thread :lol: i've got the answer im wondering, please relief me from more future flames :icon_tong

"Hang"-in there Hanger...the mods will come very shortly....and they might have a "little fun" :icon_tong themselves before fulfulling your request :icon_bigg .

friend of mine has them on his sti. its not rice if you have 400 awhp!

Yes it is... I'd only want a set if I was doing some serious track time and realized that based on my high speed turns I would need some additional downforce.

400awhp wouldn't make a STi flip... a bad driver would.

i know getting those front wind splitters would 100% protect my RBS lip, but those are another 200+ value... soo noo -.-;

You know, you just reminded me... S2k owners have an option for your issue. There's a company that sells a metal "splitter" (although it doesn't stick out) that you install in order to protect the front lip of the car.

i know getting those front wind splitters would 100% protect my RBS lip

how would ^^those wind splitter help PROTECT your RBS lip? :confused: ...they would go under the lip and would actually make the front lip "lower" and more prone for scrapes, scratches, break, right?...

splitters that I've seen have always been attached on the BOTTOM of front bumpers (some spread out to the outside to "protect" the bumper, like th Buddyclub2's (in our case, also protect the RBS lip)...but if you hit something, the splitter, lip, and bumper is gonna bend and then something's gonna give and crack, split, etc... If I'm right, the lip is held onto the bumper with bolts/nuts (3M double-sided tape)only, there aren't any braces/metal pieces helping to support...hope that's helpful or someone can chime in :)

well, I can tell you those work like little winglets...

You can also add a lip the edge of the fender in front of the wheels to create a low pressure area behind it. This will help cool the brakes.

With that being said, Im calling you a ricer for even considering posting about these in a Legacy GT forum.

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/html/emoticons/flame.gif

nah, that's what brake duct kits are for.. these things dont generate enough down force to make it happen.. you're better off redesigning a lip that has some massive shovel action to make the front end push down.

Keefe

Archived