LegacyGT.com

March 2006 Road & Track !!

We've got the Fastest - Bad Ass Sedan out there. Have to get the March 2006 Road & Track. I'll most likely have this posted on my new site (COMING SOON!) www.mylegacygt.com ... Let me know if anyone has read it !!

'05 Legacy 2.5 GT - Ob Black Pearl

'05 Forester XT Turbo - Champagne Gold

What March R&T Comparison test? Did we miss something? What is this "R" word bouncing around in my head? Who are you? Why are we here? Are we alone in the Big U? Why does you headlight in your avatar look like an eye? Whats that whistling sound? Whats that coming at us? Does it look like its getting bigger to you? Oh, crap.....INCOMING!!!!!!!

What March R&T Comparison test? Did we miss something? What is this "R" word bouncing around in my head? Who are you? Why are we here? Are we alone in the Big U? Why does you headlight in your avatar look like an eye? Whats that whistling sound? Whats that coming at us? Does it look like its getting bigger to you? Oh, crap.....INCOMING!!!!!!!

:lol:

My car does, like, this shuddering thing when I get on the gas. Help??

Just kidding, man. Seeing as how you're new, I'll say this nicely. There are a bunch of threads about this already. Use the search button before you post and you will keep all of these guys off your back.

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

Ok, guys. Enough. =) We ragged on the new guy for the repost but it seems he honestly was trying to share his enthusiasm for his car. I know none of us are innocent when it comes to reposts and such. Especially me....

Legacy25GT: Most(read 99.99%) of us have read and beat that article to death in a few other threads. If you want to add your thoughts to those threads then go for it. I thank you for your want to share with the rest of the Legacy family. I hope to see you more on this board and dont let this little bit of joking get under your skin.

Archived