LegacyGT.com

06 Civic SI

mmmdef....per my last post...you know this as your stage 2 on your GT.

boy, i think your going to really miss your GT.

I hear you man. I do like the torque of stage2 a lot, but my other car I get to drive is a Honda S2k. No torque at all, but the car isn't slow. Just have to keep the revs up which isn't a hard thing to do, Hondas love to rev. If I want a torque monster I'll go steal my dads RS6 for the day.

Honda Civic = NO TORQUE. (which means when you punch it while already moving...your not going to be able to go very fast) Not everything is 0-60.

I read in the current Motor Trend (i think) a test between the Civic and the GTI...no contest. GTI handed the Civic a new one. The 30-50 and 60-80 numbers looked something like this:

In top gear:

CIVIC...30-50 11.3 seconds (yes that's correct 11+)

GTI...30-50 4.something

Torque....Civic's 130ish vs. GTI's 207.

When I had my RSX- S, I wish I had less torque in first and second. cause all it ever did in wet weather was spin tires... complete waste of power..

Yeah, it would end up being that you would bump into a Subaru LGT everywhere you went, and they would become too commonplace and lose some of its appeal. I like the way the Legacy is marketed now. If you really know what you want, then there is no comparison.

X

not talking about marketing, but delivering the right options. Honda always seems to nail it. of course i dont want everyone to have one!!!!!!!

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived