LegacyGT.com

Dent repair in SD?

psucaptainkickass

I have two little door dings on the passenger side rear door. Nothing really major, but I would like to take care of them, cheaply if possible. No paint was broken. Does anyone know good PDR places in San Diego? Or should I just try out the Ding King? Any local places where I can pick up the Ding King?

This is the guy that I always use. His name is Roland and he owns On the Spot - Paintless Dent Repair. His number is (760) 815-4321. I found him through the Pre-owned car manager at Rancho Subaru who uses him for all of their work

Just tell him the guy with all the Subarus in Mission Valley recommended him. He'll come to where you are and his rates are the best in the business.

Good luck

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I had three "panels" with numerous parking garage "dings" and he charged me $150. Considering the time that he put in on the car, and the way it looked afterward, it was well worth it.

Also, he did some repair on a large door ding on a fender flare/cut edge and some additional work (possibly two other panels). I had gone to where he was at the time and I think he charged me ~$90.00. Again, very pleased with the final product.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived