LegacyGT.com

Rims No One Else Has

praedet

for the price difference of that 1 lbs, I wouldnt spend for it..

last time I checked, a SSR Comp in 17x8.5 is 15 lbs @ $410

It's going to be hard to swallow even a $50 difference for that 1 lbs difference in the rim.. the tire however ;)

Keefe

I just got off the phone with Buddy Club, they have discontinued thier forged wheel line, and they don't have that wheel in stock, Japan is out too.

So basically you have to find a dealer who has them in stock! or you are out of luck.

I can get you a deal on Volk, Advan or anything you see on www.Tirerack.com or www.tires.com.

Thank you

Rich

P&L Motorsports

847-678-4311

How about some SSR Comps? Give me a deal on those and I'm in...

Shoot me a PM w/ a price 18X8 will you? Thanks...

I just got off the phone with Buddy Club, they have discontinued thier forged wheel line, and they don't have that wheel in stock, Japan is out too.

So basically you have to find a dealer who has them in stock! or you are out of luck.

I can get you a deal on Volk, Advan or anything you see on www.Tirerack.com or www.tires.com.

Thank you

Rich

P&L Motorsports

847-678-4311

Thank you

Rich

P&L Motorsports

847-678-4311

I am looking for SSR competition in Silver 18x8.5

if this is something you can obtain i would really appreciate a PM.

thanks

Archived