LegacyGT.com

Did I get screwed... !@#$

Selds

I got my LGT Limited MT wagon from Chaplin's in early nov. $26,800, but they

gave me $15,000 for my 03 Legacy wagon Special Edition w/ 35,000 mi. In Wa. state you pay sales tax on the differance. I thought it was not too bad of a deal?? I have purchased 3 other cars from them before!! Service dept. has always been great to me and they always have a loaner car for me! But hey--who am I to say?????

if you felt you got a good deal, dont worry about it.

some people pay MSRP and think they got a great deal and some pay under invoice and think they are getting screwed.

even though some others paid less than you for their LGT, dont get all worked up about what you paid. that dealer may have a great service dept that makes up for it. just be sure to do research on your next purchase.

+1

If your happy with your payment and it works for you then yeah you got a good deal. on the other hand if you cant afford the payment maybe u shoulda walked away while you were in finance. I payed 27k otd for my 05lgt and that was in oct. and that was from the dealership i work at. could i have gotten a better deal... yeah probably... but hey im happy with my payment and happy with my car. i have never thought twice about my purchase... especially at stage 2

Archived