Jump to content

I can't remember

Recommended Posts

thanks a lot that bumperplug was what i was looking for, I couldn't rmember what those were called. Although that hardware store idea sounds like a great way to go....hmm....I'm not the handiest of people, so I'm not sure what those things you are talking about look like...but I I'll look that up..thanks
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use