1. 1. WHEN!!!

• Feb 25th
    • March 18th
    • April 1st
    • April 8th

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Thanks for the heads up...i went to his website and didnt see an address at all... i just went there again and still didnt find it under any of the headings there..."

Mudfoot,

You did the same thing I did. Following Jon's web link puts you in the catalog area (seperate site). If you just go to TDCtuning.com you get the address and directions at the bottom. :icon_bigg

As for caravaning. I'm leaving the Philly area around 9:30am Friday and trying to stay out of all the NYC, Conn. and Boston traffic that I'm sure is a lot of fun. :lol:

Looking forward to meeting everyone Saturday morning. Let's hope the day is cool and the power is plenty. :icon_bigg

'07 Forester STI (ECS Performance)..SOLD!

'09 Spec B...Sold!

'11 LGT Limited...Sold!

'17 STI Limited

Hey Jon....My car is in the shop for a new ECU(fan stuck on). I should get it back this friday. I really hope the AP has no issues communicating with it.

More importand then his warranty, I hope you "reverted to stock" before you sent it in.......if you didn't the AP WILL not communicate with the new ECU.........and you'll have to send it to cobb :(

I may have the chance to use a lift on Saturday. If so, I'm gonna bail and get some work done on my car (I'm gettin too old to be doin all this shit on my back in my driveway!)

Otherwise, I'll be heading up 91 then across on Rt 9. Anybody wanna hook up, shoot me a PM. I plan to leave around 7:30 from Northampton should arrive 9 - 9:30.

Archived