LegacyGT.com

My eyes, they will never be the same

redline76

Guest *Jedimaster*

SEnt him an email

Can you lower your starting price? I'd say that car is worth 5K tops now that it needs to be repainted.

Let's see if he responds :D

Probably no bids because Celica fans know that's no Celica. Supra fans wouldn't bother to take a look at a supposed Celica ad.

It's a Toyota Supra - a HUGE difference between that and a Celica.

Celica = mass-market sporty car

Supra = true sports car, and FAST!

consider his location....OH...ha ha ha

its like a box of crayola came to life and went postal on that twin turbo celica supra....

the buyer should buy it and pay an extra grand on the condition that the owner get it repainted back to stock colors. Then watch the look on the sellers face LOL

...ah well somewhere in some hood is a drug dealer with enuff money to pick this up and roll around ghetto fab in it LOL

Probably no bids because Celica fans know that's no Celica. Supra fans wouldn't bother to take a look at a supposed Celica ad.

It's a Toyota Supra - a HUGE difference between that and a Celica.

Celica = mass-market sporty car

Supra = true sports car, and FAST!

umm...sarcasm FTW :)

Yes, under all that is a Supra; unfortunately you have to buy the paint and interior as well.

I'm still unsure of the driver profile. One too many acid drops? Same guy who would own a Donzi? Unbelieveably and utterly tasteless, regardless, and the anount of $ spent to make it look that way is amazing to me.

Diffrn't strokes for diffrn't folks, I guess :)

He just responded and told me to go play jedi knight- I'm gonna have some fun with this guy :D

OH man, f-ck with this guy please. If I saw that car in person I'd make myself throw up on it in front of the guy. Nice car, DISGUSTING looking.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

wait, is that a supra right? I'm not being a dope?
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

And.........IT'S AN AUTOMATIC! DOH!

The original Supra was a "Celica Supra", was it not?

For some reason the Super Mario 3 music entered my head when I looked at the interior pic of the seats. Damn it. My four year old cousin would think all that swirly stuff looks really neat. But then again, he hasn't had a fear of looking homosexual branded upon him, yet.

Haha- he got all sandy and then apologized :lol:

:lol: I didn't think the guy that owns that car would be too much of a tough guy

20 grand? if i did have the car id just take that car...sell all of the audio, strip the entire interior, get a new seat, get a new cluster and dash, sand down repaint the car myself and have a stripped out supra ready to race, and have some cash left from the stereo and wheels :)

technically the car is in mint condition if it is indeed "show" quality. and it has low miles. hard to find a supra anyways

sorry i love supras...i would take it and make her happy again

Archived