LegacyGT.com

AVOTURBOWORLD ordering

brdaaw

I placed an order for the cubby replacement part over a week ago. i havent got any word from them other than the first email saying they got my order. does anyone have any idea how long it takes them to process an order??

thanks

adam

EDIT: THEY GOT BACK TO ME. GOING OUT MONDAY. HOPEFULLY SHIPPING WILL NOT TAKE TOO LONG.

THANKS GUYS AT AVO

soon?! i just recieved my xenarc 700IDT (which i hope fits). i have my dedicated laptop all hooked up with gps/bluetooth/external soundcard. i cant wait to get it in there. i also have an alpine HU with beautiful eclipse components powered by a memphis amp and a 12'' mtx woofer. gotta get this project rapped up. been working on it too long!:icon_mad: btw, how do you know they have the flu?

I placed an order for the cubby replacement part over a week ago. i havent got any word from them other than the first email saying they got my order. does anyone have any idea how long it takes them to process an order?? :icon_mad::confused::icon_mad:

thanks

adam

Got my order in good time. Paul sent several emails updating me on the delay (auto show).

ignore him, he'll go away.

i had a great experience with them. i ordered a drop in air filter with them on thurs night (pst) and received it tues.....and it was a holiday weekend. if they're not responding, they must be sick. keep the faith, i'm sure the product will be worth it.

• 1 month later...

I just ordered an item from them about a week ago and the item was shipped via BAX Global. I was contacted by BAX that my order has arrived and they wanted to know if I have the papers to clear the item through the US Customs.

I told them that I know nothing about this requirement and that I was never told by the Vendor. They later told me that all they need is my SS No. for the US Customs and that they would have to charge me an additional 17 US dollars for customs fees. Is anyone aware of this? Shouldn't AVO be responsible for these?

"Remember..."MODDING is a HOBBY:icon_bigg, not a BAAAD HABIT";) .

I just ordered an item from them about a week ago and the item was shipped via BAX Global. I was contacted by BAX that my order has arrived and they wanted to know if I have the papers to clear the item through the US Customs.

I told them that I know nothing about this requirement and that I was never told by the Vendor. They later told me that all they need is my SS No. for the US Customs and that they would have to charge me an additional 17 US dollars for customs fees. Is anyone aware of this? Shouldn't AVO be responsible for these?

nope! It says on their site they aren't responsible for import duty. Not every order gets hit....it's random. I ordered a bunch of stuff...nothing charged extra. I ordered a JDM RSB and got charged import duty. :iam:

nope! It says on their site they aren't responsible for import duty. Not every order gets hit....it's random. I ordered a bunch of stuff...nothing charged extra. I ordered a JDM RSB and got charged import duty. :iam:

When you were charged the import duty, was it BAX Global? I am just curious. I know EMS does not charge extra, because I got my previous orders through them. Is AVO aware of this? I wonder.:iam:

"Remember..."MODDING is a HOBBY:icon_bigg, not a BAAAD HABIT";) .

Archived