LegacyGT.com

Any dealers with good service dept in MD?

konrad

ok I need to change my oil for the first time. Can you guy recommend any dealer with good service department. I bought my car in Southern Subaru in Waldorlf MD but wasn't impressed with costumer service so I am not coming back. I heard some good things about Wilkins in Glen Burnie.

If you ask for Jake M. @ Fitzgerald in G-burg, he'll treat your car with respect, just tell him Keefe sent ya.

But you can skip the dealers and just take your car to Andrewtech

http://www.gearboxtech.com I think is the website

There's also Hillmuth in Columbia I think.. Agile Automotive is probably too far north from you (as it's North of Baltimore in Towson area)

Keefe

Wilkens is decent.

Route40 sucks.

Fitz on Rockville Pike is decent.

I take mine to a buddy's place on route40 behind the precision tune.. right near the DoubleT. He doesn't charge me anything since i bring everything. The only thing I have to keep in mind is not take too long ... since i'm using 1 of his lifts.

ok I need to change my oil for the first time. Can you guy recommend any dealer with good service department. I bought my car in Southern Subaru in Waldorlf MD but wasn't impressed with costumer service so I am not coming back. I heard some good things about Wilkins in Glen Burnie.

Not sure about the sevice department, but Herb Gordon Subaru was the best when I purchased my car. Their a bit to far for me to have service done there, but given the way the sale group was run I'd expect the service department to be good. Worth a shot anyway.

Not sure about the sevice department' date=' but Herb Gordon Subaru was the best when I purchased my car. Their a bit to far for me to have service done there, but given the way the sale group was run I'd expect the service department to be good. Worth a shot anyway.[/quote']

the sales and service group at HG acted like snobs when I came in to order some filters and bolts.. maybe I showed up on a bad day??

Keefe

I bought from Southern Subaru here in waldorf as well, there service department does need some touch ups, i agree. However if you ever want to buy from there let me know, the sales manager and i are very close.

Herb Gordon is where i bought my WRX from 2 years back and yes agree there service dept. are snobs.

If you want to just change your oil you should do it on your own and save yourself some money, and will have the confidence it was done right, bolts are secured tightly, and the oil level is perfect. Just my opinion

Wilkens is decent.

Route40 sucks.

Fitz on Rockville Pike is decent.

Wilkins (Glen Bernie) = very good, service and parts department is top-notch, very very honest and does very notable work

Russel (Route 40, East of Ellicott City) = no comment.. they have a new service writer that is keeping an eye on the wrench monkeys back there.. so we'll just have to wait and see.

Fitzgerald (Kensington/Rockville) = not too bad, but not that great, prices can be better.

Keefe

I am no longer with Wilkins Subaru! I am now working down at Annapolis Subaru. We have a top notch service department with one of the best technicians in the business. He has been working on Subaru's for probaby longer than I have been alive. He is even knows his stuff when it comes with interchanging parts and swaps. Our parts department and service department is mainly younger guys and myself. I am working on a vendorship on this forum as I type and I would love to see you guys down here for parts or service! Come check us out!

Jackie

Info: Annapolis Subaru

149 Old Solomon's Island Rd

Annapolis, MD 21401

443-837-1422

GAH.. Russell = blacklist.

Maybe we could have a meet at the Annapolis dealership (or somewhere near it)? =). That would be cool. You hear about all the other cool meets people are having or have had... but not too much going on in MD. We should fix that. =).

I like going to that custom/antique car dealership. There's only one .. i totally forgot the name. They sell some pimp hotrods and such.

I am no longer with Wilkins Subaru! I am now working down at Annapolis Subaru. We have a top notch service department with one of the best technicians in the business. He has been working on Subaru's for probaby longer than I have been alive. He is even knows his stuff when it comes with interchanging parts and swaps. Our parts department and service department is mainly younger guys and myself. I am working on a vendorship on this forum as I type and I would love to see you guys down here for parts or service! Come check us out!

Jackie

Info: Annapolis Subaru

149 Old Solomon's Island Rd

Annapolis, MD 21401

443-837-1422

Jackie when do you work? I'm in need of some parts for my STI swap! I love Annapolis Subaru, you guys have been great to me, specially the car buying experience.

I work Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm

Stop by and see me anytime, I would be more than happy to help you with your project. I seriously have never been so happy at work in my life. I have known the people there for quite a while and I know that I made the right decision by moving there.

We will definitely be planning some meets for the future!!!

Jackie

• 2 weeks later...

Archived