LegacyGT.com

Quick question about warranty work...

Nachowang

You can call and make an appointment at the dealer of choice no matter where you bought your vehicle. They keep all of your vehicle and warranty information online so that it may be viewed by any dealership. For instance, if you would like to know the exact date that your powertrain warranty is up, all you would have to do is give me the VIN and I could have that information within 60 seconds.

Jackie @ Annapolis

You can call and make an appointment at the dealer of choice no matter where you bought your vehicle. They keep all of your vehicle and warranty information online so that it may be viewed by any dealership. For instance, if you would like to know the exact date that your powertrain warranty is up, all you would have to do is give me the VIN and I could have that information within 60 seconds.

Jackie @ Annapolis

Oh yes, why don't we all give you our VINs, that's a good idea :lol:

I can assure that any information that you share with me is kept private. I have been a vendor under Wilkins Subaru for about three years and I can assure you that no harm would ever come to you. I am here to provide a service to you and to help you get the best driving experience possible. I recently moved to Annapolis Subaru because I believe that they will be able to provide better service to my regular customers.

Jackie

Annapolis Subaru

149 Old Solomon's Island Rd

Annapolis, MD 21401

443-837-1422

Jackie.Whetzler@AnnapolisSubaru.com

Archived