LegacyGT.com

Special order color?

[quote name='MarkC'][quote name='agctr']As I have stated a few times before, Grey, Yellow & WR Blue should only appear on STi Versions. This would help to maintain value and stature on the road. Adam.[/quote] Ok, but last time I checked, there are no STi versions of the Liberty :wink:[/quote] I think he meant all (any) STi versions. Including the Impreza.

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='MarkC'][quote name='agctr']As I have stated a few times before, Grey, Yellow & WR Blue should only appear on STi Versions. This would help to maintain value and stature on the road. Adam.[/quote] Ok, but last time I checked, there are no STi versions of the Liberty :wink:[/quote] I think he meant all (any) STi versions. Including the Impreza.[/quote] OK, I suppose that's fair enough. In Australia all libertys/Legacys are hard to distinguish (ie no model designation on boot). Only way to tell is: 1 exhaust tip = 2.0NA 2 exhaust tips = 2.5NA/2.0GT bonnet scoop = GT different front bumper = 3.0NA (haven't seen one on the roads yet)

Archived