LegacyGT.com

Big Guns!

direavenger

Did you retire or REFRAD? I am guessing your REFRAD'd.

You still work for the government?

No I did not REFRAD, my honorable discharge is dated June 16, 2005. I no longer work for Uncle Sam, I might have stuck around if I tried to take a commission. However, I was reserve side by the time I went to the sand box and had little desire to stay in after a combat deployment. Not because I hate being deployed, but because I despise garrison life.

I now work for BMW.

I now work for BMW.

Ah, now I understand the Right wing, boarderline Fascist rhetoric that flows from your mouth. You've been brainwashed by the Germans! :lol: They are/were the modern day experts at brainwashing. Trust me, I know. My oma went to her grave still thinking Hitler was better than sliced bread.

No I did not REFRAD, my honorable discharge is dated June 16, 2005. I no longer work for Uncle Sam, I might have stuck around if I tried to take a commission. However, I was reserve side by the time I went to the sand box and had little desire to stay in after a combat deployment. Not because I hate being deployed, but because I despise garrison life.

I now work for BMW.

You make it over to Germany for business at all or are you stuck there in the US?

Archived