LegacyGT.com

Cobb tuning AccessPort

BadB_Spec

I work there, so we are leaving it there until the other one we dealer traded for comes in. I already put the sold sign in the window, so people dont jump in it.

awesome. I bought an 05 legacy gt through them this past fall, it's my first subaru and I'm loving it so far. Great dealership!! Looking forward to seeing a modded b-spec out on the roads!

Just flashed Cobb AP Stage I 93 octane tonight and got Kartboy STS installed. It's like a totally different car! Way more smooth torque all the way through. Very nice. Next steps: TDC maps, Ion springs, the UP/DP, Y....

The B-Spec will remain stock untill all the parts have arrived. I want to wait untill I have everything at my shop to even think about starting this project. Some of the mods I'm considering dont even have prices yet, (i.e Cobb turbo back exhaust) so I'm forcasting a six month waiting period before the project begins. I have already started receiving parts on a daily basis, it's getting exciting!!! The VOLKS will be here in two weeks!! :icon_bigg (MY HOLY GRAIL) :icon_bigg The windows have already been done, and the CO's, Brakes (I switched and went with a set of Brembo's off a 06 STI w/ drilled and slotted rotors) and clutch are sitting in their boxes on my livingroom floor. My goal is to build the Spec-B the way it should have come from SOA in the first place. Maybe if I send them enough photos and dyno sheets, they will start to make cars the way we want them... Probably not, just wishfull thinking.:(

---Thanks to all who posted about the AP vs Utec. I really appreciate all the info I received. I will post pics and give updates as the project progresses!

I was quoted this week some prices for the Cobb Turbo Back Exhaust, a custom tune, and the AP.

I would assume from the quote that they are available. Am I wrong?

I didn't want to do this, but I'm going to have to call bullshit on the spec B. It's still sitting in the dealership, no "sold" signs in it. I actually ran into someone that works there today and they said it's still for sale. :confused:

Archived