LegacyGT.com

Help! Anyone read Japanese?

itsme

I bought a JDM waist spoiler AVO for my wagon. It got in from Japan on friday. Only problem the instuction are all in japanese. From what I see. It says to remove the rear emblem(does it just pull off?). Does it say anything on how to treat the surface before you mount it? or anything on how long to let it set before you drive the car. Thanks for any help. If you know someone in the fourm that might be able to help. Please send them the link. Thanks. For some reason I cant upload the instuction. It keeps saying the size is to If anyone can help I will e-mail them to you.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Thanks, I will bring it. What else do you think I need to bring? Rubbing alcohol to clear the surface? Maybe really fine sand paper to scuff the surface were the tape goes to make it stick better? I'll see you on sunday I'll get there around 1pm to get better parking:icon_bigg .
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived