LegacyGT.com

Anyone running Nitto NeoGen ZR on 18"?

1max2nv

I'm thinking about going with all season instead of summer tires. Any feedback on these? personally or from friends? Do you think I can get away with summer tires in the DC metro area. We get maybe 10 days worth of snow a year.

According to discount tire direct they are.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireDetail.do?c=1&sw=false&cs=225&pc=40223&rd=18&ar=40

"The all-season Neo Gen tread pattern is an asymmetrical non-directional design, optimized for balance in both wet and dry road conditions".

I had Nitto NT-555 before and those tires scare me in the rain. Then again, it was on a FWD car. I have good experience with Dunlop SP-9000 but I got those for free. I'm leaning towards either Neo Gen or Hankook Ventus V4 ES H105.

I'm running them...225/40ZR18 and am pretty pleased overall. Of course we don't ever get anywhere near freezing....

They are a decent performer but complain alot when pushed to the limits, they are quiet on the road and perform excellent when wet, and they are wearing very, very well. At the rate they are wearing I don't see the need for tires anytime soon...

Archived