LegacyGT.com

P/N online resource?

redline76

Well...

I spent a good 6 weeks looking for something else but I came to realize that I needed more room than a sports car was going to deliver, and pricing an S4 Avant kind of took the wind out of my sails.

I was never really unhappy with the LGT; I was ready to move on but common sense took hold and smacked me upside the head.

The LGT will be paid off in a year so I'm going to hold off on any major moves at least until then.

I'd like to buy the "Legacy" rear emblem that originally came on my car from Subaruparts but I can't find part numbers online.

Any suggestions on where to find a parts catalog online?

Thanks.

You mean the "Legacy 2.5GT": 93073AG190

or just the "Legacy" by itself: 93073AG060

Both for the Legacy Wagon...

Continuing on this thought process, what are the numbers for the crossbars on the Outback (aero bars that come with the outback)

Ted

I look those up later today or tomorrow...I'm sorta laid up after knee surgery this morning....

I'd like to buy the "Legacy" rear emblem that originally came on my car from Subaruparts but I can't find part numbers online.

Any suggestions on where to find a parts catalog online?

Thanks.

SOO SOO many people are debadged I'm sure you can just ask a member for their old ones......um like ME......;)

PM me your addy, and what you want.......I'll mail them out (if I can dig them up, 80% sure they are in an env. in the garage :D)

SOO SOO many people are debadged I'm sure you can just ask a member for their old ones......um like ME......;)

PM me your addy, and what you want.......I'll mail them out (if I can dig them up, 80% sure they are in an env. in the garage :D)

Thanks for the offer; much appreciated but I stupidly already ordered the part ($22, doh!)

I debadged the car the day I took delivery but now

a) I'm so anti that I'm reversing the trend once again

b) Tired of people asking me what kind of car it is, or even better: "Is that a WRX wagon?"

c) Tired of responding to: "why did you take the badges off?"

d) Ready to show my Legacy pride once again :lol: . I've noticed that the only other cars that tend to debadge are the smaller-engined BMWs (325i, 525i):)

Besides, positioning the Legacy badge just right under the rear fog is so...........

JDM :lol: :lol: :lol: On second thought, maybe I better not.

Archived