LegacyGT.com

Scammer alert!!!!!!

BDII

Just read all 9 pages. Why don't they just track the little asshole down, demand the parts and beat the crap out of him if he doesn't produce?

the admin, "Antione" wants a peacefull resolution. Plus, they posted that there gonna do it, might as well turn themselves in if this kid gets hurt.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

the admin, "Antione" wants a peacefull resolution. Plus, they posted that there gonna do it, might as well turn themselves in if this kid gets hurt.

Yeah, I know, like I said, I read it all and it sounds like they got the little bastard dead to rights, but...

Also, how are they gonna prove who did it? How many thousands of members did they say they had in So Cal? Be hard to prove who did it and as long as they don't put him in the hospital, how far do you really think the police would investigate it especially knowing the kid had it comming to him? It was pretty amazing how easily they tracked him down.

Bu11dogg2: Great link! Thanks for the entertainment. Man... I wish I could contribute something to help hunt that dude down. I checked out the myspace account and almost sent a message to the "1 love" but someone beat me to it (plus I really didn't want my myspace account involved:) ). That's gotta hit home, parents bugging you are one thing, your girlfriend being embarassed about your actions? Damn... well, we all know where that leads... "1 love" quickly goes to "NO LOVE"...
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

dam that sucks. he definately needs his ass handed to him. i guess we are stuck with him now since hes a subby owner. hopefully he wont do anything stupid to screw up subbys name.

dam thats scary, read the whole thread and im surprised that ghostwhisper could get all that info on him and his family..i guess it goes to show you that there is no real privacy anymore with the internet being around.

Work hard. Play even harder.

My Garage

GREAT UPDATE! They just had some CHPD drop by the house... sadly no one was home, but this Ghost dude is serious! They're going by again on Sat. Do we have anyone like this on our site? Just curious...
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I got scammed once on a front and rear bumper for my dsm. After waiting for my parts for a month I decided to email him daily and double the emails daily. I sent him the same email 64 times and finally got a response. but no parts were sent. So I contacted the police and they went to his house. They gave him 10 days to refund me my money or they were going to charge him. I got a check from his parents in a week. The whole process took 3 months

cliff's notes version please?

Ok... here goes:

Guy (more like kid) in Cali logs onto a Mazada forum and advertises several parts for sale. Makes sales (deals were good, too bad people didn't notice in time that was his FIRST post) and then never delivers. They have a guy named Ghostwhisperer who tracks these kinda people. Posted the kids info online, called his parents (they don't speak english though), tracked his ass down on Myspace with his real name, e-mailed his friends and GIRLFRIEND, and demanded that the guy pay up or ship the products. Now a reports been filed with the CHPD and they stopped by his house. More to come!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Wow... just dug this up and he still hasn't sent the exhaust for sure. Mom says he did, but no product yet! Bu11dogg2: What ideas did you have that you PM'ed Ghostwhisper? Just curious...

Archived