LegacyGT.com

1 06 legacy gt b-spec in stock

ct03si

Wayne subaru in NNJ actually has 2 of them.

We have had them since day one. Were one of the first dealers in NJ to get one to sell. THey are both still here. Come down and grab them today! hehe.

_billy

Wayne subaru in NNJ actually has 2 of them.

We have had them since day one. Were one of the first dealers in NJ to get one to sell. THey are both still here. Come down and grab them today! hehe.

_billy

that's where i bought mine! the day the first spec b came in, i talked to nick about trading in my LGT for the spec b, however the payment was a bit too much for me to fall through.

i thought about the spec b... but for the price, i couldn't convince myself to be scrounging for pennies to make the payments. i just graduated from college and have yet to find a teaching position so i'm living off my best buy income (which is crap). anyone driven one and can compare it to the gt? i know the suspension, interior, and some other small things are different, but what about driving it?

p.s. if anyone knows of any phys. ed. positions in mass open, give me a shout

<<---- still has our spec b (#286) MSRP $35,xxx. Sell for $32,500 --invoice is about $32,745.

bueler, bueler, bueler ?? sheesh.

This car seemed to have promise for selling in theory originally but probably has had less than 10 people come to look at it. A couple people would see it and look at it just to see what it was and what the difference were between it and a regular LGT, but nothing else other than that. We have had more people look at the leftover 2005 Pontiac Aztek at our Pontiac store than at this Spec B. funny, but sad.

Archived