LegacyGT.com

is this a good deal

ct03si

To all ephatch members, current 02-05 si owners, etc... think long and hard and take many test drives before buying this car. I loved my '03 civic si and basically I regret buying this car ('05 LGT manual non-limited) every time I sit in it.

I know thats not a popular thing to say on the LGT message boards, and I really do appreciate all the enthusiasts here... since I do mod my car... but damn...

stick w/the Civic guys... or get another honda... whatever you do don't get a damn LGT or you'll kick yourself.

The thing is built like a piece of crap, the interior sucks balls, and besides the power and the AWD it just sucks ass.

<--- entitled to my own opinion.

So yeah... fellow Civic Si owners... test drive the hell out of the LGT before you go for it... wish I had spent some more time behind the wheel cause I definitely woulda got somethin else.

Read this http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3032 .

Remember the opinions are subjective, so like pedzola said take an extended(24 hours) test drive, tell the salesman to STFU and try out every feature to make sure you're comfortable.

Many bugs were fixed/reduced in the 06 models, so consider the changes and decide.

I keed I keeed

See, I got real sick of my EP, and convinced myself that I needed a new car...

:lol:

Guess I am just never happy w/what I got... Hopefully the LGT will be better once I start installing all these mods I've got layin around this place!

But seriously man... did you know the LGT is built in INDIANA? Better off going w/a WRX at least since they are still Japanese made (from what I know).

Good luck w/the new car hunt mang.

Hello consumer. And I say unto you, please use exact change.

This is my shark.

Archived