LegacyGT.com

Crystal Cove meet - $20 Million worth on display

BOXRPWR

Just another Saturday morning gathering in Crystal Cove mall parking lot. This is what makes Orange County such a joy. Where else can you go to see easily $20 Million bucks worth of exotic and classic cars on display by their owners. Incredibly, this meet occurs every single Saturday morning bright & early at 7 AM. Enjoy the eye candy........

http://photobucket.com/albums/a373/BOXRPWR/Crystal%20Cove/

Oh wow, you actually went?? I've been meaning to go, but it's sooo early. Plus I have nothing to show off.. Not that anything I get would be worthy of the cars there, but still. :p

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I actually haven't seen any from there even though I've heard about it for a long, long time now.

Btw, is it true there's like a strip of road where cops can't get people? My dad's friend was telling me how he goes running every morning and he mentioned that strip of road. It's really small supposedly..

-ben

well, its interesting you mention that. I have a video of a CGT vs. Gallardo vs. modded 911 in that strip of road. We all passed a motorcycle cop doing 100+.
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Also, in the whole thing.. I never noticed that this guy wanted to monitor even the temperature of his farts..

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/BOXRPWR/Crystal%20Cove/PICT0322.jpg

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

bump...in case you missed this. a bit surprised by the lack of comments. were's the sarcasm about how OC people spend their money? or honest commentary on the incredible array of automotive artistry on display here.

Kevin,

Thanks for sharing this glimpse of some pretty heady stuff automobile-wise and some rare (Shelby Daytona Coupe, AM DB5, Studebaker) ones too.

I had never heard of this before now. I'll do a Google search to see where but how long does it run and is it every Saturday? I was drooling over the DB5 - I've always wanted to find and restore one of these. They are just the sexxy.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

SBT - yes, it is every single Saturday of every week of every month. Its just a way for those rich types to start their weekend with a Starbucks in hand and the "general public" drooling over how wonderful their lifestyle is. It at the Crystal Cove shopping mall right on Pacific Coast Hwy. Its close to Costa Mesa. About 5 miles south of where the 55 fwy ends at PCH.

I go to that show all the time Kev and I think it has got to be the largest un-organized car shows that I have ever seen. I didn't go last week because I don't take my car out in the rain (the Econoline not the Subee). I'll look for you next week.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived