LegacyGT.com

Sacramento Area Legacy GT tuners?

RippinRoo

FJ any chance I can hear you exhaust? I'm thinking Prodrive, SPT, or Autospeed. I want to keep thing quiet.

Sure. I'll be making an appointment with Paul for an oil change and to replace some axle thingamajig. We can meet there. It'll probably be late afternoon 3:30-4:30 sometime this week depending on Paul's schedule. I'll pm you once I get a specific day/time.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:eek:2 quarts a month. I just changed my oil after 5k miles and it wasn't down any significant amount. How many miles are on his car?

70k. its burned oil like a german car since the day i got it.

FJ any chance I can hear you exhaust? I'm thinking Prodrive, SPT, or Autospeed. I want to keep thing quiet.

prodrive is HOT. everytime i hear his car i cry :rolleyes:

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Awesome thanks FJ. Anyone ever hear my 3 exhaust choices? I'm wondering which is the quietest.

I heard the SPT catback with cans on Rippin Roo's, and it was pretty mellow. However, he had stock DP. I prefer a less noisy exhaust. I don't want to draw attention to my car on the road.:spin:

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

• 2 months later...

Archived