LegacyGT.com

Absolute Torture

Hello All I'm hosting a house at the Portland Oregon Street of Dreams, and Subaru is a sponsor of the show. Guess what is parked in front of most of the houses. I have to look at a Garnet GT, A black GT, and several outbacks everyday. I'm currently driving an 03 GT wagon, and am Holding out for NAV, but I may not be able to take it any longer. If any of you are coming to the show, look me up and say Hi, I've got the super bad-ass theater in the Hideaway house by Blazer Development! Easton Altree Myriad Home Entertainment

Easton, You know every year we go on vacation in Sunriver and time it so that we can catch the street of dreams. :D I'm not going this year, otherwise I would have love to meet you. I live near Seattle and we (my family, I work for my father as a framer) build in the $150k-700k range and love visiting the Street of Dreams. My wife and I are just about ready to put our 2001 Maxima SE 5sp up for sale and buy a garnet red GT Limited. What is your impression of the the houses this year? Last year had some really nice homes. My brother and I always find the intercom systems on those houses and then pretend we are ordering at McDonalds :o Some people think we are really funny and some get really angry :oops:

What is interesting about this is that Subaru is having their cars in the driveways of these expensive homes which helps Subaru's image by association. On top of that, most of the attending public can afford one. Nice move by the area's Subaru dealerships.

It is a nice move indeed Preston. Our 'Parage of Homes' have homes scattered across perhaps a 15-20 mile radius, I think 40-50 homes. There is some nice stuff, lots of cookie cutters though although there are some nice ideas here and there, just rarely all in a package that would be interesting enough for me.

Archived