LegacyGT.com

Woot!!!

rtp

Just ordered AP, Cobb HFC DP, and Perrin TMIC from Flatirons Tuning. They will be delivering it this afternoon!

Also just ordered an UP, gasket set, and Thermostat from Crucial... would have ordered their DP, but it is on back order.

Now, if the Crucial order comes in quickly, I'll be all set for the TDC tuning on the 20th!

Anybody local here who's done this want to have a wrenching session at my house? I'll buy the pizza... and the beers once we're done.

Just ordered AP, Cobb HFC DP, and Perrin TMIC from Flatirons Tuning. They will be delivering it this afternoon!

Also just ordered an UP, gasket set, and Thermostat from Crucial... would have ordered their DP, but it is on back order.

Now, if the Crucial order comes in quickly, I'll be all set for the TDC tuning on the 20th!

Anybody local here who's done this want to have a wrenching session at my house? I'll buy the pizza... and the beers once we're done.

For everything else, there's Mastercard !

That's what I call a shopping spree, nice work !

Yeah, college funds for the kids are overated...

And the scary part... my wife is the one taking delivery of the Cobb stuff. I might be posting a new for sale thread once I get home!

Right on.

I'll be at MAC on the 21st with a PLETHORA of new power parts for the LGT!

I can't WAIT!

I'll be in Denver Monday or Tuesday of next week to get the Mid pipe made and do a base line dyno for comparison!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

I live in Fountain and work at the south end of the Springs. Where Academy & I25 intersect.
It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

^^Either. I'm off both of those days.

Lunch or just a meet in the evening?

kristian: open to one and all!!

I'm up for lunch... that way we can check out cars in the daylight. After work it's pitch black!

I'm not a big fan of that gyro place... my first, and last, trip there wasn't so good. Chipotle is my staple food and I'm always up for that!! But Academy has every restaurant you could want.

Wednesday works for me too. However, it might be 11:45 before I can get there, as I have a 10:30 meeting that might run for an hour.

Are we meeting at the On the Border by Best Buy?

I think so. Crucial was down stud bolts for their uppipe, but they should be in tomorrow. Jeremy thinks he can get it to me by the end of the week. That leaves me Sunday to get it done... but there's all this football!

So, I may pay a local Subie shop $200 to put in the up and dp on Tuesday.

As soon as I get confirmation tomorrow on the ship from Crucial I will paypal you. If however, you need to rebook the slot on Friday night, I understand... I'll have to wait till you come out someother time.

I'll pm you as soon as I here from Jeremy.

Rob

Archived