LegacyGT.com

Info Screen Glare

Now that the weather is getting nice I started driving with my sunroof open, but am getting major sun glare on my info/media screen. Has anyone put an anti-glare screen protector on theirs that is recommended?

Edited by oxygene

• oxygene changed the title to Info Screen Glare
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/25/2024 at 8:36 AM, oxygene said:

Now that the weather is getting nice I started driving with my sunroof open, but am getting major sun glare on my info/media screen. Has anyone put an anti-glare screen protector on theirs that is recommended?

I used a tempered glass screen protector similar to this one for our cars on another car, and it helped with the glare but I could not get rid of the air bubbles (it was not easy to install). So far, it doesn't bother me enough to try again.

On 4/25/2024 at 6:36 AM, oxygene said:

Try this.

My Lexus Info/media screen is covered a little by the dash. You could try just putting something to cover the screen from above and see if that cuts down on the glare.