LegacyGT.com

[Beaverton, OR] - Koni struts, H&R springs, delrin spacers, OEM top hats

Hey all,

I just did a suspension swap to coilovers on my Legacy GT wagon and need these evacuated from my garage. I share it with my roommates and have too many parts in there...

These are going for very cheap. The rears are 100% fine and have zero issues. The front struts really should not be reused. The KYB housings were cut too short and, as such, both fronts have failed under warranty. The right front is still "fine" to drive on but will live a severely shortened life after I had it replaced under warranty. The left front needs replaced as it's squeaky, doesn't move up and down within the housing properly, and should blow shortly. You can absolutely put the set on your car as-is, but I promise it will not handle well!

Springs are all in good shape with no rust. Top hats are great. The 3/'8" delrin spacers are also in good order. I've used these parts for only about 30K miles. When they were all new, the car handled very well and was very comfy. 

Asking for $100 for the whole set with all components, local pickup only. 

20240222_171433.jpg

20240222_171442.jpg

20240222_171449.jpg

Edited by Pleides

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bumping again as I wanted to reiterate that I'm not interested in shipping these. Already spoke to @mra32via DM, but these cost >$100 to ship, so they're a local pickup only kinda deal.

I didn't see any PM in my inbox, but I will clarify my request if it helps.  No worries if you aren't interested but I want to make sure you understand my offer.  If you were to separate these, the shipping would be much much less than $100 for just the springs and spacers (probably about 1/3 of that) and I would be willing to pay more than $100 total to get it all here here. I pay something like $135,  You throw out everything else and get all of your space back and you end up with the same money in your pocket.  Let me know if this or some version of this works.

I understand you not wanting to ship, and perhaps this is a good middle ground for both of us.  Again, no worries if not.

2 hours ago, mra32 said:

I didn't see any PM in my inbox, but I will clarify my request if it helps.  No worries if you aren't interested but I want to make sure you understand my offer.  If you were to separate these, the shipping would be much much less than $100 for just the springs and spacers (probably about 1/3 of that) and I would be willing to pay more than $100 total to get it all here here. I pay something like $135,  You throw out everything else and get all of your space back and you end up with the same money in your pocket.  Let me know if this or some version of this works.

I understand you not wanting to ship, and perhaps this is a good middle ground for both of us.  Again, no worries if not.

I wasn't totally opposed to it, but this was a quote straight from the FedEx office next to my work for the whole kit. Couldn't find a time to go to the nearest UPS (not particularly close) and thought "Well, that's probably gonna have a similar price there, too."

Did not realize you were not the guy who DM'd me, my apologies. He was in SoCal. I didn't separate them but might see if I can separate them at my shop at work since shipping will definitely be lots cheaper that way. Hate to throw the struts out but that might just be what ends up happening so I can ship off the springs.