LegacyGT.com

TGV and Fuel Injector issue

7 hours ago, KZJonny said:

That is the long and short of it. At this point in the age of these cars, half the time the TGV delete isn’t about making more horses, it’s that the TGV motors or sensors break and they’re expensive to replace and hard to find.

This is why I am trying to find a way to delete mine. No luck so far. It would also be nice to add oil pressure as a data logged feed, but you can’t have everything…

Best and fastest bet to put you back on the road is figure out which tune had the TGV delete written into it, and go back to how you got the car. That intake isn’t going to help you at all anyway. That would give you time to find some stock tgvs and install them, if you want to do further tuning.

Got it. That’s what I will do. 

3 hours ago, Infosecdad said:

Looks like I have a set of OEM sidefeed TGVs from an '06 LGT, 2005-2006 used the same TGVs (14011AB432).

IMG_20240224_114653129_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20240224_114708699_HDR_AE.jpg

Awesome. How much would you want for them? And they work as far as you know, correct? 

Edited by Flxr_88

1 hour ago, Flxr_88 said:

Awesome. How much would you want for them? And they work as far as you know, correct? 

They were working when removed for a topfeed conversion or TGV delete. 

If they don't work for some reason, I have another set that was also working when removed; they are just still connected to an intake and fuel lines.

How about $100 + shipping, if you want to message me your zipcode I'll get a shipping estimate.

58 minutes ago, Flxr_88 said:

$100 +shipping sounds good. My zip code is 53403. How should we go about payment? Would PayPal be good?

PayPal or Venmo will be fine, I'll get that to you with the shipping estimate.