LegacyGT.com

New grill...should I put the standard Subaru emblem on or...

jlce88

something else, or leave it as it is? Also where, centered, offset right? I also want to know if there are any smaller Subaru emblems out, possibly on another model. I think the one that came on the stock grille is too big for my taste. By the way, thanks to WRX_LGT for a good looking grill. It really gives the front end a new more aggressive look. Pardon the rough pic, not much room in the garage.

MVC-038S.JPG.b47cb694a7c0618477cb561327806ea2.JPG

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally I think if its not an STi, I wouldnt be putting that badge on.

Bit like when ppl put ///M gear on NON ///M Pov Packs. Its just wrong.

Ada///M.

But what is an STi ?

There is no such beast !

Isn't it just an offshoot to sell overpriced aftermarket parts to gullible customers ?

:munch:

its dift if u have a 325 and u rebadge it as an "M", or if u have a mustang and put cobra emblems on it, but since Subaru doesnt make a Legacy Sti (yet?) I think it's ok to put the Sti badge on...........my .02

I wouldnt put a "SpecB" tag on my LGT.......

I have done this mod, and will tell you that it really sets the car apart.. I know there are those saying it's not an STi..blah blah blah....guess what no such model..AAMOF..STi= in house Subaru tuner, ergo..hell put an STi liscense plate on, and guess what..you got an STi...

If I were to do an STI badge, it would need to be fairly small, that way the pink wouldn't stand out so much. I thought I've seen a red outlined STI badge, am I mistaken? I'm really enjoying the stealth mode though...

I put the STi on on my ride, it made it a day I didn't like it at all......then I left it open, that lasted about 4 days.......then I put the subie logo back on, looks so much better IMHO.....and now has the "L7" over it......

The progression:

http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Pictures/STi%20Lip/DSC01970.JPG

http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Pictures/STi%20Lip/fl_distance.jpg

http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Pictures/L7/DSC02041.JPG

I agree, like putting Cobra emblems on a standard Mustang...I'm not doing STI, especially not pink.

you haven't seen nothing yet...last time i saw a Skyline GTR emblem on a freaking 98 Camry....( i threw up in my mouth a bit and then sped away) :icon_surp

post more pictures jlce88

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Personal STI is a company right? Yes, so if you have any such parts from that company you should be able to put the sticker, emblem so forth on your car. Cause the Impreza WRX is TUNED BY STI! STI is not the car name............thanks...

Archived