LegacyGT.com

SOLD! - Racecomp Engineering Tarmac 1 Coilovers - Excellent

THESE HAVE SOLD

I have a full set of Racecomp Engineering Tarmac 1 coilovers for 05-09 Legacy along with the forged front lowering camber plates. In my opinion, these were transformative. They ride better than stock Bilstein dampers from a Spec B, and have the ability to really firm up for spirited driving. I’ve had these in autocross sessions, as well as multi-thousand mile road trips and they are fantastic. They’re made for Racecomp by KW, and show no signs of wear as I’ve kept them in great shape.

Milage: 
15,000 miles, mostly highway and road trips. Some autocross events, but no pot hole hits. They are in excellent condition.

Reason for selling:
My Outback has been transformed into a full race build Gridlife Touring Cup car, so a custom set of road-racing coilovers to meet my racing needs has been ordered.

Price:  $1500 Shipped to lower 48, less if picked up (Durango, Coloardo)
Original purchase price for these was $2489 shipped. 

These come assembled and ready to bolt on, and with coil-over jackets.

I will be uploading some more pictures of the coilovers as soon as I can. Pictures of the car shows the height they are currently set to. If interested, let me know, feel free to ask questions.

IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0217.jpeg

IMG_0821.jpeg

IMG_1799.jpeg

Edited by Blue Fox
  • Like 7

• Blue Fox changed the title to SOLD! - Racecomp Engineering Tarmac 1 Coilovers - Excellent