LegacyGT.com

*** SOLD *** FS (RI): JDM OEM driver side convex mirror

This is left side (US driver) convex mirror. US has flat driver side mirrors with really narrow field of view. Passenger side in US is the same as ROW. I have converted my LGT and our Tribeca many years ago using these JDM passenger side mirrors. They greatly improve the field of view.

These do not have heating element so you will have to transfer heating pad from your existing USDM driver side mirror.

Asking $15 OBO per mirror + shipping + PP fees. I have a few available.

image.thumb.png.fe3643e7f74d17c4c1a429cf8dea6053.png

---

image.thumb.png.c3660ee23ee7fa71006a9d13fb7c993c.png

---

image.thumb.png.de4916f2d3d96fc72c40aaa2b7eeaed0.png

---

image.thumb.png.2621664f39e17b886b9ba72af8223516.png

Edited by SubOperator
Items sold

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Didn't realize there was a convex option.... Been installing convex on my other vehicles and it's the best mod you instantly forget about. I'll need a couple of these please. 

All PMs responded to.

Since people are asking about installation and heating pad transfer:

If you do not care about heating element then swapping mirror out is easy - the shape and mounting points are exactly the same as USDM driver side mirror. Point the USDM mirror all the way up as much as it can go using adjustment controls, then use flat wide screwdriver to pop the USDM one out reaching from the bottom of USDM mirror. Install this JDM one in reverse order, make sure it clicks into white holder frame fully.

If you want to move the heating pad from USDM to JDM, then you'll have to patiently warm up the black plastic frame on USDM miror to get the mirror with heating element out. Do the same with JDM mirror so you have the mirror itself out. Be patient as not to crack the JDM mirror.

After that, using some heat source such as hair dryer or heat gun, and being very careful and slow, you can start peeling off the heating pad from USDM mirror. Once it is off the USDM mirror it can be transferred to JDM one.

I did it on two of our cars with no problems. Key is being patient, and use heat. Also, wear some silicone gloves as the tar used to stick heating pad makes quite a mess once it is softened.

There used to be a thread on this forum with steps and pictures but I can not find it anymore after forum engine change.

• Like 2

Found my own procedure from years ago. Bam!

• Like 2

All mirrors were spoken for.

Mods please close.

• SubOperator changed the title to *** SOLD *** FS (RI): JDM OEM driver side convex mirror