LegacyGT.com

Justin's 2007 DGM Spec B Build (Spec Bustin)

justabeatty

Hi Justin,

I love the build!! I love the B on the Ferry pics.  Spec B's love to ride on Ferrys.

Those Damd fenders are so difficult to find.  I have been looking and they look so good.  Maybe one I too will have a set on my 06 too.

Thanks to all for making and creating these great build threads.  

Cheers,

• Like 1

On 1/14/2024 at 2:07 PM, Tschagfreebird151 said:

Hi Justin,

I love the build!! I love the B on the Ferry pics.  Spec B's love to ride on Ferrys.

Those Damd fenders are so difficult to find.  I have been looking and they look so good.  Maybe one I too will have a set on my 06 too.

Thanks to all for making and creating these great build threads.  

Cheers,

Keep checking on Japan Auctions or Crooober, they pop up from time to time. Persistence pays off! (Just be prepared for the sticker shock of shipping them…😕). 

Thanks for the pics Justin. That spec b bumper just looks incredible. The car is very well done!

41 minutes ago, SoobyDoobyDoo said:

Keep checking on Japan Auctions or Crooober, they pop up from time to time. Persistence pays off! (Just be prepared for the sticker shock of shipping them…😕).

True^^ @Tschagfreebird151 I got mine new off japanparts after a little bit of lead time but I've also heard the chinese replicas fit well if you're willing to settle for a set of those (the ones shown in post #6 are reps). Definitely will help alleviate the sticker shock a bit, I just wasn't willing to settle 😉

Thanks for all the kind words everybody, I'll make sure to keep this thread alive 🙂

• Like 1