LegacyGT.com

Headers? Anyone?

I was talking to a rep in passing about there being no header options for our platform.  He reps for KillerB and is reaching out to them, as they have had several requests for headers for our vehicle.  I am about 4 hours from KillerB, and if they need my car to make the headers, I'm going to offer it.

Just checking, if they were to make a set for my '12, including a possible port for an external WG, is anyone else interested in headers?

Sorry, wasn't sure where to post this.

Kev

4 hours ago, kattz said:

I was talking to a rep in passing about there being no header options for our platform.  He reps for KillerB and is reaching out to them, as they have had several requests for headers for our vehicle.  I am about 4 hours from KillerB, and if they need my car to make the headers, I'm going to offer it.

Just checking, if they were to make a set for my '12, including a possible port for an external WG, is anyone else interested in headers?

Sorry, wasn't sure where to post this.

Kev

Just be sure you have a full exhaust to go with the headers.  With the right combo the sound will be very nice.  More Porsche 911 sounding.

For some reason headers are making a bit of a comeback.  I am still thinking of all the "Muffler Delets" and how crappy that sounds. 

All I gotta say is if it's done right then that's all that matters😉

What about a V-band flange?

33 minutes ago, Scubaboo said:

Another thing that would be nice is to have is the option for other flanges to be able to put on something other than a VF54.

Not in the market though, just a suggestion.

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to nail this down more - this is from PLM who reps various vendors.

1. First we gauge interest & collect pre-orders
***Pre-orders are 100% refundable if there is not enough support generated for this product. ***
2. Develop a design
3. 3D print a prototype and test fit
4. Once validated, we can roll right into production for our first batch of the new product.

Equal or unequal length would be determined as well.

• Like 1