Miles: 118,388

Transmission: 5 Speed manual

Title: 1 accident, rear ended

Lien: No liens

VIN: 4S3BL686656211638

Seller's email address: kvn.chen1111@gmail.com

Asking Price: SOLD!

Background Information

Unfortunately selling my Legacy GT. Bought this car in 2007 ish as the second owner with 18k miles. Have done some few tasteful modifications like Accessport V1 map, SPT full back and short shifter. Has a catless uppipe. The car has been maintained with Motul oil changes all the time. Every 4k miles or 6 months. It is lowered with Cobb springs and has Cobb front and rear sways. Takes corners really well.

Car is clean and most of the time garage kept. Included are 4x spare stock wheels, catless downpipe (ct emissions gave me a hard time)

Reason for selling: Wife won’t let me have 2 turbo awd cars😊

Hit me up if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

PXL_20230715_184358284.jpg

PXL_20230715_184436444.jpg

PXL_20230715_184509041.jpg

PXL_20230715_184448675.jpg

PXL_20230715_184111113.jpg

PXL_20230715_184428393.jpg

PXL_20230715_184331432.jpg

Edited by turtlelgt
Sold

Non limited? 

Cobb springs were made by Eibach.  Cobb sways were made by Hotchkis.  East coast and age probably mean not in great shape.  I had an old customer snap a Hotchkis bar last week in So Cal.  Sold the bars back in 2013 time frame.  Car never left So Cal.  Hotchkis bars are hollow.  Everything has a life span.  

AP V1 will scare many people.

Car looks good.  Miles not too high.  Accident, what can you do, they happen.  Realistic market value - $4k.  CLEAN low mile cars sell high and everything else has been going low.  Sorry.

Maybe pix of the interior, engine bay and underside will help someone.

GLWS!!!

@m sprank- Thanks for the feedback. 

Yes non limited. 

Noted on the Cobb springs and sways. If I had the stocks, I'd happily revert it for a buyer. Haven't had any issues but I'll inspect.

I have the AP and it is included the sale and/or can put it back to stock but there will be a huge difference in how it drives. Originally I bought it because I put on the downpipe and didn't to throw a CEL. Got the mod bug and kept going. 

Wasn't sure of the market value. Threw a number out there just following other posts . I would rather sell to a fellow member than trading it in. 

Will make the edits in the price and upload pics of the interior, engine bay and underside.

Thanks again!

Its not the tune so much with the AP, its the V1 brick.  Scary stuff compared to todays tech. 

Springs and sways should not hurt price, but dont increase it either.  A casual buyer (east coast) would probably question the ride height being too low. 

Unless you find just the right buyer, mods dont equal easier sale or more money.  At this point not many are unmodified.  Not a big deal.

Price is always "what the market will bear".  At $4500 you should be able to collect your cash and offload the commodity.  Several have sold recently (in similar condition) in that price range. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • turtlelgt changed the title to **SOLD! FS - LOCATION: (Norwalk,CT) – 2005 Legacy GT Sedan