LegacyGT.com

2017 3.6R Outback

After a good time soul searching, I dropped the idea of getting a 4th Gen Wagon so decided to get the next best thing, 2017 Outback 3.6R

So far I'm loving it. I replaced the stock wheels with 2016 WRX wheels. 20230721_185802.thumb.jpg.c1c4f1b78db57effc5cc8ee8d69ce0fc.jpg

• Like 4

I did the same.  Looked for almost 1 year.  Had multiple donors lined up for parts, just needed one half decent runner.  In the end, I gave up. 

Used the car funds for a birthday party for my daughter and a sim rig.  I drive fast "virtually" now. 

• Like 1

Like to drive???  You must be getting old.  Mistaking like to drive with "yeah its comfy".  Much like FAT chicks, fun to ride till seen in public. 

Could not help myself. Its late and I have had my first beer in over a week. Think I might just go for 2. 

• Haha 1

Just now, m sprank said:

Like to drive???  You must be getting old.  Mistaking like to drive with "yeah its comfy".  Much like FAT chicks, fun to ride till seen in public. 

Could not help myself. Its late and I have had my first beer in over a week. Think I might just go for 2. 

Definitely getting old and I'm only 33. Ive driven this thing more than in did the Lancer I had the past 3 months. 

10 minutes ago, m sprank said:

I would give my left nut to be 33 again. No kids, 2 income. 

Ok maybe roll rhat back to 27. No kids, two incomes, racing the national circuit and not yet busted the F up. 

I got 2 kids one income LOL 

Is it really a genuine Subaru if it doesn't throw a CEL? 🤣

Sitting in the drive thru at In N Out and CEL along with everything disabled. Its happened before and it's the Ambient Air Temp Sensor. Going to remove it again tomorrow and see if cleaning it works, replaced it with a new one 2 weeks ago. Going to get the code read again just to make sure. 

10 hours ago, famaya26 said:

Is it really a genuine Subaru if it doesn't throw a CEL? 🤣

Sitting in the drive thru at In N Out and CEL along with everything disabled. Its happened before and it's the Ambient Air Temp Sensor. Going to remove it again tomorrow and see if cleaning it works, replaced it with a new one 2 weeks ago. Going to get the code read again just to make sure. 

Did you possibly damage it when you took the bumper off?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m sprank said:

Could just be a bad connection too.

Have not had In n Out in over 4 years. Oh the melted cheese left in the wrapper from a Double Double (or a 4x4) Animal Style with grilled onions. 

It's okay here in TX but the CA one is way better

• 1 month later...