LegacyGT.com

First minor glitch with my new GT

CombatCQB

[quote name='firedawgs']I have had problems with mine too. I personally don't like the glovebox. You have to have things just right in there and it seems to me it does not fit many things.[/quote] But the owner's manual has its own little shelf. :lol: Kevin

[quote name='gtguy'][quote name='firedawgs']I have had problems with mine too. I personally don't like the glovebox. You have to have things just right in there and it seems to me it does not fit many things.[/quote] But the owner's manual has its own little shelf. :lol: Kevin[/quote] unless you put other things on the shelf. I think it was a compromise between passenger leg room and storage space, and leg room won out. But the two large brackets on each side of the glove box seem excessive and could have been used for space instead. Do those brackets have any safety function?

hey do you know where those 2 wire connectors under the dash might be? I have a rattle that only occurs around 2.5k rpm to 3k. It gets pretty annoying on long drives, and while I could take it in again, its pretty troublesome for me to do. if it is something quick, i'd rather do it on my own. thanks!

I only had one issue with my GT, and it was my A/C not working. The minute I drove it off the lot it started blowing hot air. I took it back the next day, and they hooked it up to their A/C machine and that apparantly fixed it. I guess the A/C system just needed to be "primed", because it's worked perfectly ever since. FWIW, I bought this car the day it came off the truck, it had 8 miles on the odo when I took delivery. I haven't had any problems with it since then.

Archived