LegacyGT.com

Anyone want to get rid of their stock rims?

kingbobdole

Hey,

I'm local and looking for a set of stock rims and tires... used is fine, abused is ok, bent is a no go, I'll bend them myself thank you. Don't want to spend too much, but I do want a set... Need tires, but they dont have to be stellar, just something to get me buy till I can afford new ones. Willing to spend a fair price for a fair set of rims.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
what is a XT6?

:munch: Me being the master, Its time for a school'n....

Its that strange door stop thing:icon_bigg

No really the XT series subaru was made from 1985 to 1991 execpt 1990... They came in 3 forms, the EA82 N/A, the EA82 TURBO and the ER27.. the big 6. 85 and 86 and early 87 were only 4s and turbo 4s... making about 90 and 115HP respectively. In the late 87 the turbo intake design was change to make 135 horse, then the Turbo was dropped in 88 in favor of the 2.7 litre flat 6. Only two versions were offered from 88-91 execpt 90, the N/A 4 with the updated intake design which made 110 HP and the 6 at 145 HP... My XT-6 has that engine... Although it may lack the ponies it make up for it in torque... 165 Ft lbs I think.... The turbo had some fancy things, like the digi dash, but the 6 was the techloaded boat... electrohydrolic speed senisitive power steering, AWD with center diff lock, full electronic shifting atuo trannys, speed sensitive air ride suspension, single really big wiper blade that was also speed sensitive, trip computer, jet fighter cockpit inspired interior....

http://photobucket.com/albums/a190/kingbobdole/xt6/

Heres some pics of mine... pulling the motor recently, and on The Dragon ...

Then here are some pics of my GFs earlier XT-T... you can tell due to the front and rear end designs.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a190/kingbobdole/wag%20and%20ronis%20xt/

This was Subarus first "sports car" released to the US... since we didn't get the RX/I and the 360 Young really doesnt qualify:icon_neut, the Daddy to the SVX and the future line of subby facnyness

Ohh... BTW the SVX is that thing with the weird windows right?:)

Archived