LegacyGT.com

Vinyl wrap shops?

Hi! 
I was looking online the other day and came across a piano black interior trim kit for my '18 Legacy 3.6R ( https://www.subaruonlineparts.com/sku/inttrimkitpb.html ). However, I saw the price and my eyes started watering! At almost $500, I figured perhaps using a quality vinyl wrap over the trim pieces might be a more economical option. 

That said, does anyone have a recommendation for a shop/individual who can wrap the interior trim pieces in piano black vinyl? I am located in Quincy, MA. Any recommendations are very much appreciated! 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I see that no one has responded to you.  When it comes to vinyl wrapping the process can be painstaking and takes some practice. I once asked my tint guy if he'd wrap my chrome trim. He said no...it wouldn't be perfect and he'd have to charge me tons in labor.  So I did it myself and found out why. It took me 10 hours. Most of it have lasted almost 3 years through touch free car washes and NY winters. 

I say all that to encourage you....the interior won't be as bad. I couldn't...or rather didn't, remove the exterior trim....I wish I had. With the interior you definitely could and then wrap it yourself. There are tons of videos on how to do it and the tools aren't expensive at all. If you screw it up just heat it up and peel it off and start over. 

I wouldn't consider myself patient, handy, crafty or anything remotely like that but I did it and if you can invest a weekend on it you'll save hundreds of dollars and learn a new skill.

That said....maybe you can talk a regular body shop into doing it for you, likely for stupid money.

Edited by DougKelly20