LegacyGT.com

Does anybody know where I can buy parts for conversion from RHD to LHD???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does anybody has a list of all necessary parts for conversion from RHD to LHD? Please send it to my e-mail or place it here. The car is JDM Legacy B4 2.0turbo spec.B 5MT WR-LTD 2004 (BL5).

Don't you think it would be easier to find a crashed-out Legacy in some junkyard in Germany/Fiinland/Scandinavia (Western Europe) and bring it over ? And then you would probably have to get really inventive and see what parts you are swapping from which car...ex. get the €uro-spec steering, dashboard into the Japanese Legacy...or get the drive train from the JPN car into the crashed €uro Legacy and repair its body work. Well I don't know to tell you more...Apparently people have said that Subarus are like LEGO games...you can generally speaking mix and match...but how easily you do it and how well the parts will fit (if they fit at all)...it is only people like you who can tell.

Take other hot cars like Nissan Skyline R-34 which as you know...was only sold in Japan. There is a company here in USA that does LHD conversions...but after everything is said and done - buying it new (or used), LHD conversion, making it street legal in USA...you are 150,000 dollars short (or close to that amount). Not sure how much you really wanna spend...but if I were you...I would be looking at a junkyard Legacy.

You need tranny mounts, linkage, firewall holes cut and welded up, dash, center console possible.

Getting the pedals, brake booster, all that crap to line up alone. crap that would be a lot of money. Make sure you really plan out the finances and have over 10k to blow. There is a lot of custom fab to that. If you can do it all yourself thats a lot saved, but you still need a lot of parts.

Archived