LegacyGT.com

Need wheels for 2013 Legacy Premium, what will fit?

I need a set of wheels for my 2013 Legacy Premium.  The stock wheels are on it now.  They have corroded inside to the point of not getting a good seal around the tire.  I have to add air every couple of days.  The tires sized 215/50 17 are in good condition so I don't need tires.

I see lots of wheels for sale in this and other Subaru forums but none for my exact car.  I'm pretty sure other Subaru wheels will fit but I don't know how to sort thru the 17 x 7.5, 5 x 100, 48mm offset numbers to find them.

I know my wheels are 17", does anyone know how wide they are?

Are my wheels 5 x 100?

What is the offset?

More generally does anyone know what other 17' inch Subaru wheels will fit my car and work with the stock tires?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Subaru's tend to be pretty easy in terms of running oem wheels on any car, as long as you get the right diameter you're probably fine. In terms of width and offset, google says you've got 17x7.0", the 5x100 and the 48mm offset. That's basically the spec for almost every 17" Subaru wheel I can think of. In fact I had those exact spec tires on a set of 2007 Forester XT wheels that I had on my WRX. As well with tires, typically the width can be fudged a little bit. I had 225/45 17s on those same wheels I mentioned earlier, which also ran perfect with a slimmer and higher profile tire.

Edited by fxtgilly