LegacyGT.com

WTB: 08-09 OBXT or 07 LGT wagon

MasAyinde

Looking to get back into the Subaru game and it's time for a wagon. Working on post count to post over on the outback forum, but figured I would post here also as I've seen some great cars pop up here before. I'm in Oregon but I'm willing to fly somewhere and drive back. Let me know what you have/know of for sale!

On 1/10/2023 at 5:31 AM, MasAyinde said:

Looking to get back into the Subaru game and it's time for a wagon. Working on post count to post over on the outback forum, but figured I would post here also as I've seen some great cars pop up here before. I'm in Oregon but I'm willing to fly somewhere and drive back. Let me know what you have/know of for sale!

I've been thinking about getting a new car. Not sure what level of vehicle or price you're after but I'm in Nevada. I have a 2009 OBXT with 102k. It's a twin scroll blouch 1.5xtr 5eat car on flex fuel with some extra work done. Lmk if you're interested in seeing some pics. 

Edited by lvkeith

• 3 weeks later...

i have 2 wagons in need of a good home. both are projects because engine failure.

05 lgt unlimited in rbp. has sti wheel conversion. engine & transmission pulled. interior is decent. exterior undented. engine is fully disassembled but included. price includes an assembled shortblock condition unknown. $1200

05 obxt . color tan/black. previous owner wanted a baja rig. engine failure at 1000 miles due to assembly issue. all of the parts including engine are inside. has 6mt dual mode . vf37 turbo & manifold. price includes an assembled shortblock condition unknown.  $3000

180k running engine with turbo. heads reworked. timing belt & gaskets redone. pulled from fjuan's sedan. includes the sedan if you want it. $3000

• Like 1