LegacyGT.com

Inner fender replacement

Long story short, two years ago I bought a Subaru legacy that has body damage from 3 minor accidents. I was driving down the highway about a year ago and this part came off the passenger side wheel. Instead of replacing it I've chosen to just ignore the problem. Now, the driver's side inner fender has come loose and is scraping the ground. It's currently expertly secured with a 12" plastic zip tie. Has anyone replaced these? Is it a huge PITA? Rock Auto says the clips and retaining components aren't included. Any idea where I can get the clips? Thanks. I can provide pics if that helps.

9 hours ago, usestheflappypaddles said:

Long story short, two years ago I bought a Subaru legacy that has body damage from 3 minor accidents. I was driving down the highway about a year ago and this part came off the passenger side wheel. Instead of replacing it I've chosen to just ignore the problem. Now, the driver's side inner fender has come loose and is scraping the ground. It's currently expertly secured with a 12" plastic zip tie. Has anyone replaced these? Is it a huge PITA? Rock Auto says the clips and retaining components aren't included. Any idea where I can get the clips? Thanks. I can provide pics if that helps.

Limited-time deal: GOOACC 100PCS 7mm 8mm 10mm Compatible with Subaru Push Type Retainer Fasteners Rivets Clips OEM Upgrade for 90914-0007, 90913-0067 & 90914-0051 + Bonus Fastener Remover https://a.co/d/0AHBqUb