LegacyGT.com

2005 legacy, no low beams

I replaced my alternator a bit back and after my low beams stopped working, highs and fog lights work but no low beams. I’ve replaced the bulb first which then led me to replacing every fuse related to the headlights in the engine bay and interior fuse boxes which also led to me replacing both relays, after that nothing fixed it so I replaced the drl module with another from the junk yard but still nothing. I’m lost with what’s the next possible reason for not having them work

You're probably going to need the wiring diagrams from the FSM for this. I was able to find free PDF files for my '07 and '08. The multi function stalk is a possibility. If you can rule that out, you may have an issue in the wiring harness under the left fender that runs between the under hood fuse box and the interior. The corner markers on my '07 quit working and the problem ended up being a broken factory solder joint in there.

44 minutes ago, Haze said:

You're probably going to need the wiring diagrams from the FSM for this. I was able to find free PDF files for my '07 and '08. The multi function stalk is a possibility. If you can rule that out, you may have an issue in the wiring harness under the left fender that runs between the under hood fuse box and the interior. The corner markers on my '07 quit working and the problem ended up being a broken factory solder joint in there.

I’ll look into that but I also tested the current on each fuse and so I have power to all in the engine bay fuse box but none to the headlight related fuses on the interior fuse box, the plug to the drl module is also giving power 

2 hours ago, Haze said:

You're probably going to need the wiring diagrams from the FSM for this. I was able to find free PDF files for my '07 and '08. The multi function stalk is a possibility. If you can rule that out, you may have an issue in the wiring harness under the left fender that runs between the under hood fuse box and the interior. The corner markers on my '07 quit working and the problem ended up being a broken factory solder join

1 hour ago, Haze said:

I’m thinking the module I got from the wrecking yard is just a dud