LegacyGT.com

Poll: Which 18" wheels?

MUD

Which would look better on an OBP LGT?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which would look better on an OBP LGT?

• Excel Radius 18x7.5
    • Force BT3 18.7.5

Which one of these do you think would look better in 18" on an OBP LGT?

1: Excel Radius 18x7.5 @ 45mm offset w/ 225.40 Pzero Nero.

http://www.wheelmax.com/_images/products/radius.gif

2: Force BT3 18x7.5 @ 45mm offset w/ 225.40 Pzero Nero.

http://www.wheelmax.com/_images/products/fr3.jpg

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

The five spoke is pretty hot...

What's the going prices on those wheels? :munch:

Just under 500$ for a set of 4 shipped.

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

I'm heavily leaning towards those 5 spoke.

I don't know what it is about mesh that's making this decision so difficult either!

^^Compromise!

I'm trying to get the Perrin TMIC & DeadBolt TD06 18G for the TDC tuning in Denver, January 20th.

Besides.... I want a set I can run ALL year. So those with the Pirelli Pzero Nero M&S tires should MORE than suffice!

If it wasn't illegal (& hazardous) I would burn the RE92s in the street in front of my house as soon as they were un-mounted!

Going to have to wait to view that till I get home. For some reason, the work site filter has NASIOC blocked! :wtf:

Anyhoooo..... I really like the look of 5 spoke for some reason. I'm not ruling out the mesh completely yet.....cause it really does depend on how I feel the day I decide to order! I'm compulsive see! HaHa!

Going to have to wait to view that till I get home. For some reason, the work site filter has NASIOC blocked! :wtf:

Anyhoooo..... I really like the look of 5 spoke for some reason. I'm not ruling out the mesh completely yet.....cause it really does depend on how I feel the day I decide to order! I'm compulsive see! HaHa!

Back off man those are MIIIINEE ;)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Oh..... okay!

If I went mesh.... I would go 19" anyway.

As long as I could find the beat up truck for winter anyway! This interstate driving is KILL'N my LGT! Yo quiero no mas maing!

Difficult decision!

Msmith just posted pics of a wheel tire combo much similar to what I'm going to go with and I can only imagine how good it would look with a slight drop to it. ie: Ion springs!

This is causing me some mental frustration right now!

I can't view em.... could you tell me what kind of wheels they are atleast so I can Google em!

Maybe cross post an image here?

I noticed the Exel Radius is available in +45 and +35 offsets for the WRX. I wonder if you could put +35 offset on the rear for a staggered BMW M5 look.

I wish they had the NEX-O M20 in a +45 offset. It's very similar to the M5 wheel.

M5.jpg.89a360076d791a89afd5ebc573d33436.jpg

m20hs.jpg.8b720f22f0cd50be04d76fbfe5ee592a.jpg

I noticed the Exel Radius is available in +45 and +35 offsets for the WRX. I wonder if you could put +35 offset on the rear for a staggered BMW M5 look.

I wish they had the NEX-O M20 in a +45 offset. It's very similar to the M5 wheel.

Steer clear of staggered fitments on an AWD car...all four wheels should be the same, as is already discussed in Xenonks tire/wheel thread:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4426&page=8

Archived