LegacyGT.com

Throttle plate not opening under WOT

Long post - apologize in advance. Need some tuning gurus to help!

Car is acting strange after my 6-speed swap. Not sure if anyone has also experienced this before. Here's some background - 

Right after the swap was completed the car felt different in power delivery. Sluggish acceleration and boost comes in much later than usual. I'm running a Blouch 1.5XTR. My guess was it was tuning related so I didn't think much about it. Tuner agreed that a re-tune is necessary to adjust multiple tables post drivetrain swap. On the dyno, the tuner immediately sees the issue and thinks its a wastegate issue, not tuning related. 

I bring the car back home and check over everything and noticed that the v-band clamp was loose at the up-pipe. BINGO! That must've been the issue, it was an upstream exhaust leak. Nope, took the car for a test drive and no change. 

Now, I've been back and forth with the tuner with some AP data logs. Now we're seeing a problem during WOT with the throttle position (plate) % not opening until much later in the revs. Basically, right before redline. I'm building boost very slowly with the throttle plate barely moving then it cracks open to 100% near redline. I checked with Key ON, Ignition OFF and the Throttle position % opens correctly. Voltage is normal. 

Here's a log from the other night if someone can take a look.

datalog21_r1.csv