LegacyGT.com

San Diego meet?

jj808

Are there any meets for the San Diego area? Im kinda feening for one. Came from Hawaii where we had one every week on thurs. I see a few subies around but none of them ever return my wave. No subie love for SD?

Are there any meets for the San Diego area? Im kinda feening for one. Came from Hawaii where we had one every week on thurs. I see a few subies around but none of them ever return my wave. No subie love for SD?

There is a hung meet on the first thursday of every month. But it not all LGT. Its all kinds of AWD cars. Here is the LINK

Just go the the San Diego section.

There's some talk on AWJunkies AWJ Link (if they can ever make up their mind), about a run up to Palomar this weekend, early for breakfast. Would be cool but not enough time to plan everything else.

How about a meet next Thursday night 12/29? Pat and Oscars right off of Friar's Road just west of Qualcomm Stadium. Here's a Map. Say at 6:30 PM (1830 for you 24 Hr clock type)

And maybe, we can even get SOCalGT to bring his PDX-tuned LGT wagon to the meet.... sounds great from everything I've heard. And then there's our own BOXRPWR, Harmon-tuned monster that we can hopefully get a peek at too.

Thoughts?

If it's a go, just post up here who's interested in attending.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Wow, how the hell did that just post so many times?

Ok, I give up. I posted a long list of info on San Diego, but it posted like five times. I deleted one of them and they all went away, I'm not typing it all again. Anyway, welcome and I'd say at your age try Pacific Beach.

Wow, how the hell did that just post so many times?

Ok, I give up. I posted a long list of info on San Diego, but it posted like five times. I deleted one of them and they all went away, I'm not typing it all again. Anyway, welcome and I'd say at your age try Pacific Beach.

Its cool...I got all the info in the email notification that said you posted to this thread.

Bump - Got to drive S0CalGT's wagon on Thursday. All I can say is what an awesome boost from stock. Nicely done and still on pump gas. Anyone else interested in meeting next Thursday?

Kevin,

So far it's just you, SOCalGT, me and possibly illt3ch. Haven't heard of anyone else. Seems a long way to go unless you have nothing better to do than fly down the 15. Anyone else planning to attend please post up.

We will be meeting tonight at 6:30 PM at Pat & Oscars right off of Friar's Road just west of Qualcomm Stadium. Here's a Map. Easiest way for you would be to zorch down the 15 and take the Friar's Rd exit and go west past Qualcomm Stadium to Qualcomm Way exit. Turn left and then turn right on Rio San Diego Drive. Come up the hill to the stop light and turn right. KMart (or Sears Essentials) I'm not sure what it is now, will be on your immediate right. P&O and the parking lot will be on the left.

SBT

I'd like to make next Thurs meet to "meet" the AWJ folks. Mixed with AWJ at Norm Reeves Subaru dealership in Temecula several months ago and everyone was really cool. Nice mixture of AWD cars.

As for the avatar......I'm fantasizing an impromtu pelvic exam!

Archived