LegacyGT.com

My JDM Subaru Legacy B4 2.0-turbo (280 hp) spec.B 5MT WR-Limited 2004

Alex25

#20: HID is standard option...for all JDM turbo-Legacies.

#22: T-80 kruto, no dorogo i shumno....deshevle kupit' "blatnii" nomera i navorochenyu tachku tipa Mersedesa S-klassa!!!

#25: ....the shift gear is standard like on other Legacies.

Alex priviet,

Thanks for your post and congrats on the beautiful car! #22 answer=class!!!!!! :o) Do you plan to change all controls from right side to the left side? Keep us posted. Ya nadieyus shto "tovarishchi" v Peterburgie katautsa tolika Mersedesami ili BMWami, i nebudut trogat tvoyoi mashyny. Good luck.

Hi Alex!

Great car man, I bet you it's fun smoking all the small displacement Euro cars driving all over SPB. BTW, zdorovo zemlyak, mozet organizovat nam russkiy sait dlya vladelcev Legacy, ya smotru nas zdes mnogo. Enjoy you car man and PM me if you ever have any questions

Simon

#30: I am thinking about this change (from RHD to LHD). My previous car was B4 RSK and its RHD was changed to LHD. We have a lot of Mersedes and BMW, but in witer (especially in Russian's winter) Suby cars are the king of the road.

#29: I lost my warranty anyway, because I bougth the JDM car (official dealers of Subaru sell in Russia EDM cars). That why I am going to remove speed limit.

#31: Zdoro, zemlyk, a ti gde v Rossii prozival? Otdelnii chat dly russkich - eto choroscho, no togda drugie ne poimut o chem mi govorim, a oni inogda mogut mnogo interestnogo rasskazat''!

Does anybody know where I can buy parts (in Europe, USA, other countries with LHD) for conversion from RHD to LHD?

• 9 years later...

Archived