LegacyGT.com

FS - CA - (Rare) Bilstein Coilovers, KW V2 Coilovers, Grimmspeed Intercooler, Black AVO Intercooler, JDM LED Taillights (Sedan)

You see that’s not the point. You knew these coilovers were crap, never brought up this fact until I had to pester you in DM’s, you’ve purchased them without any knowledge if they were defective or not because you never installed them. 

My mechanic is not going to stick his shop name out there for a situation that should have never happened in the first place. All info was posted in PayPal and they determined more info was needed. So it’s a he said he said situation. So know that situation before you speak on it yourself.  

Shall we bring in the fact your last DM, stated your knowledge on how shitty these coilovers were? I even offered to return them and take half the money back but you decline. It more or less comes down to being a decent human. 

Edited by Crazycook99

I don't think my shop would even produce an invoice upon determining that a customer would like for them to install faulty parts. I see why the buyer should be expected to produce proof that the item was defective but the seller sold an item that is very difficult to prove defective without a shock dyno or such.

After I told the seller via DM that the KWs would cost about $1500 to rebuild from KW and that he might as well give them away he told me that he would opt to just rebuild them himself instead, yet the ad is still here asking $1000 two months later. Wouldn't the "right" thing to do be simply adding a note to the ad that states how much work/expense these would be to rebuild and drop the price significantly rather than sell them for an exorbitant price to somebody who didn't diligently research as I did? I'm not the one to determine what a fair price for a used item is - that's between the seller and buyer. However, it seems fishy and dishonest and the OP's previous comment doesn't seem real jolly.

Wow.. its the Ambiguously G@y Duo in full effect... Who's wears the pants in the relationship?? because you both sound like whiny girls..

Pleides.. get a real job and buy new KW's... stop low balling.. If you can't pay the asking price then MOVE ON because I honestly don't give a $hit... I ride on Ohlin's.. so move along little boy...

Crazycrook99 .. Your mechanic knows you bottomed out the coilovers to go MEXI-FLUSH on Bilsteins won't work.. the clunking and grinding you hear are your rear fenders because you didn't compensate for the LGT sagging ass disease..

Lets go to the last DM... "I STATED BC COILOVERS SUCK..."  You can lie and be in denial all you want because you are only wasting your time and not mine... I'm still selling parts on multiple platforms.. with A+ feedback...

3 hours ago, Pleides said:

I don't think my shop would even produce an invoice upon determining that a customer would like for them to install faulty parts. I see why the buyer should be expected to produce proof that the item was defective but the seller sold an item that is very difficult to prove defective without a shock dyno or such.

After I told the seller via DM that the KWs would cost about $1500 to rebuild from KW and that he might as well give them away he told me that he would opt to just rebuild them himself instead, yet the ad is still here asking $1000 two months later. Wouldn't the "right" thing to do be simply adding a note to the ad that states how much work/expense these would be to rebuild and drop the price significantly rather than sell them for an exorbitant price to somebody who didn't diligently research as I did? I'm not the one to determine what a fair price for a used item is - that's between the seller and buyer. However, it seems fishy and dishonest and the OP's previous comment doesn't seem real jolly.

5 hours ago, Crazycook99 said:

You see that’s not the point. You knew these coilovers were crap, never brought up this fact until I had to pester you in DM’s, you’ve purchased them without any knowledge if they were defective or not because you never installed them. 

My mechanic is not going to stick his shop name out there for a situation that should have never happened in the first place. All info was posted in PayPal and they determined more info was needed. So it’s a he said he said situation. So know that situation before you speak on it yourself.  

Shall we bring in the fact your last DM, stated your knowledge on how shitty these coilovers were? I even offered to return them and take half the money back but you decline. It more or less comes down to being a decent human. 

Edited by JMJ5150

Ok I’m shutting this down. We don’t condone this type of language and you’ll want to seek other forums if this is the way you choose to go about talking to people. Warning and temporarily restriction to be issued to the OP.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2