LegacyGT.com

Door Alignment Issue 2022

So I noticed a couple months after leasing that the Driver's side rear door is ever so slightly askew. When getting my first oil change, the service desk rep, said he only cares if there is wind noise or about the seal and said I had to take it up with the service manager. Not happy about that. In this picture the shadow along the crease accents the issue clearly. anyone else have issues like this and gotten a hard time?

Driver_Rear_1.jpg

• WillThisFly changed the title to Door Alignment Issue 2022

I noticed uneven gaps on the hood and trunk when I first took delivery of my '21 LXT. I brought it to my salesman's attention and he gave their service team a heads-up that I'd be scheduling an appointment to get it fixed. I scheduled the appointment and took it in. They immediately took it over to their body shop and they were able to get the hood and trunk better lined up. No fuss, no muss. We have a few different dealerships near me so if I had an issue with the service I got at one, I'd go to one of the others. Is that an option for you?

'21 Limited XT

Subaru Ambassador since 2015

On 7/25/2022 at 10:14 AM, WillThisFly said:

So I noticed a couple months after leasing that the Driver's side rear door is ever so slightly askew. When getting my first oil change, the service desk rep, said he only cares if there is wind noise or about the seal and said I had to take it up with the service manager. Not happy about that. In this picture the shadow along the crease accents the issue clearly. anyone else have issues like this and gotten a hard time?

Driver_Rear_1.jpg

Talk to someone else at your dealer, or go to a different dealer entirely.  That alignment needs to be addressed.

Thanks for the replies folks, so yeah, there are a few dealerships around me, where I bought it was the closest one to where I work, but there are others closer to home. As far as scratches on the door, no, that must be some odd reflections.

image.png.dbe184f39d593ffaca6ec293eb8727c7.png