LegacyGT.com

TDC COming to MAC!!

TDC Tuning

A little confused now. Called Bill at MAC Autosports and made a appointment for 12/21 for a baseline dyno run to get some data before the tune.

Mentioned the TDC Tuning and he knew nothing about it.

Gonna talk to him some more when I go down on Thursday about it to make sure it was not a miscommunication on the phone.

Couple of questions

1. Who do we give the deposit to?

2. Still wondering how the timing of this works. If there are alot of interest and goes over a couple of days is it first come first served?

Getting really eager for the tune! :icon_bigg

The day is confirmed

i gotta collect all $$ by the 7th

so i can pay him

the deposit goes to me

and ill get people in first come first serve (deposit wise)

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J00 got money maing!

Thanx again Jon!

I'll let you know if I can find a friggin 18G! EVERYTHING else is either in my possession, or on it's way!

:beyondexcitement:

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

Man I thought you would have had more by now. Hope there is enough.

Did you get mine?

Was over at Mac's on 12/22 for a baseline dyno run.

1st 237.5HP 264.61TQ

2nd 231.21HP 265.96TQ

3rd 228.08HP 268.03TQ

I am at Stage 1 : Panel filter

Going to stage 2 by Jan10 just in time for the tune. :icon_bigg

I can post the images of the runs if anyone is interested in them.

I meant by "ProTuned" that I'm purchasing the AP from Harman Motive w/ a preloaded map after I disclose to them what bolt on mods I have on the LGT.

THEN..... since TDC's going to be at MAC.... I can have it dyno tuned for a few extra ponies!

I was wondering if it was still possible, but I'm guessing so.

I drove 5 1/2 hours to get tuned by TDC and it was well worth it and I plan on going back in the spring time for his Air/Water TMIC and another tune if needed.

I couldn't believe the amount of more useable power I had throughout the rev range after the base stage 2 AP map I started with. I still think even since your using a protuned off the shelf map from HM you'll still see a nice difference.

I'm picking up the AP next week in Denver and having a catless mid pipe done followed by a completely stock baseline dyno for comparo!

There's a meet at RedRocks on the 15th and I'll be stage II (Jon's map of course) by that point. I may just have a dyno done then as well to compare the stats between a stage II & 18G/TMIC/Protune to that for folks on the forum!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

Archived